- For Leaders
- Let's debate regulatory capture
Let's debate regulatory capture
Are big companies pulling the ladder up after they've made it to the top?
CEO.com EXECUTE™ is an exclusive MasterMIND™ for high-performing leaders ready to progress to the next level.
Developed by Lee Benson over his 40-year career building and successfully exiting multiple high-growth companies, Benson created EXECUTE™ to avoid the superficial and overly process-driven pitfalls of many existing peer advisory groups.
“Lee has built the best business management system I've ever seen.”
- Jack Welch, former Chairman and CEO of General Electric
1. Doomsday prognostications and calls for a new AI agency amount to “an attempt at regulatory sabotage,” Signal president Meredith Whittaker said, because the very people selling and profiting from this technology would “shape, hollow out, and effectively sabotage” the agency and its powers. link
2. Senator Mike Lee explains why the U.S. is $33 trillion in debt in two minutes. link
3. “I think we have more referees than we have risk takers. More lawyers and regulators and others saying ‘you can’t do that, that’s too risky’ than people willing to innovate.” link
4. Utah Jazz owner and Qualtrics co-founder Ryan Smith on why following your passion is bad advice. link
5. Peter Attia’s popularity reflects Americans’ growing interest in living healthier for longer — and their dissatisfaction with traditional medicine. link
"It is my proposition that the human race has become a collective problem-solving machine and it solves problems by changing its ways. It does so with frequent mistakes, dead ends, and backslidings; it does so at a pace that seems glacial to the individual and lightning to the historian; it does so with an incredible inequality of benefit; but it does so."
Matt Ridley, The Rational Optimist
September 15th | 12:00 PM (MST)
Join us for an exclusive live virtual event to hear from Scott Cutler, CEO of StockX.
Cutler will share his insights from his incredible journey through the corporate world, from the helm of the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) to his transformational role at StockX. As an executive who helped turn the NYSE into the number one global exchange, Cutler has a wealth of experience and unique perspectives to share.
Besides his professional achievements, Cutler is a sports enthusiast, having completed numerous marathons and ridden several stages of the Tour de France.
Don't miss out on the exciting opportunity to hear from Cutler himself about his strategies for global expansion, brand transformation, and integrating technology with sneaker culture at StockX.
Join The CEO Community
CEO.com is a curated community of leaders. We exist to surround leaders with peers to expand their network, knowledge, resources, and opportunities.